FOR SALE: Twisters! Nature's Fury video

This is NOT my own footage! It is produced (I'm nearly sure) by The Tornado Project (and Tom Grazilius).

I have an unopened, unused copy of the 2-tape set "Twisters! Nature's Fury". Here's some info from the back of the back:

Copyright 1996 - Goldhill Home Media Intl
Distributed by Goldhill Video
Runtime: 90 minutes

"Experience the excitement and terror of nature's most awesome power from the safety of your home.

Join expert 'storm chasers,' scientists and amateur videocam owners as they capture the incredibly fury of TWISTERS! This spectacular two-tape documentary puts you in the path of deadly tornadoes with their house-smashing, tree-snapping and car throwing energy.

Volume one features the scientists of 'Project Vortex' (characterized in the new hit movie) as they place instruments around killer tornadoes. Also follow along with leading storm chasers and view their best video sequences of dangerous cyclones.

Volume two features the most incredibly twister action ever captured by amateurs. Witness terrifying escapes as home-owners run for cover and see the horrible damage left behind by the most powerful tornadoes. Also features a countdown of the top ten most destructive tornado video sequences.

The action is non-stop so let your VCR put you in the path of TWISTERS!"

I don't have a need for this set, since I already have one. Let's say $15 including shipping? PM me.

This is NOT my own footage! It is produced (I'm nearly sure) by The Tornado Project (and Tom Grazilius).

I have an unopened, unused copy of the 2-tape set "Twisters! Nature's Fury". Here's some info from the back of the back:

"Experience the excitement and terror of nature's most awesome power from the safety of your home.

Join expert 'storm chasers,' scientists and amateur videocam owners as they capture the incredibly fury of TWISTERS! This spectacular two-tape documentary puts you in the path of deadly tornadoes with their house-smashing, tree-snapping and car throwing energy.

Volume one features the scientists of 'Project Vortex' (characterized in the new hit movie) as they place instruments around killer tornadoes. Also follow along with leading storm chasers and view their best video sequences of dangerous cyclones.

Volume two features the most incredibly twister action ever captured by amateurs. Witness terrifying escapes as home-owners run for cover and see the horrible damage left behind by the most powerful tornadoes. Also features a countdown of the top ten most destructive tornado video sequences.

I don't have a need for this set, since I already have one. Let's say $15 including shipping? PM me.

I have it as well. Good set, I recommend it. Should sell very fast.

I have had a copy of this tape for nearly a decade now... I highly suggest it... Anything The Tornado Project creates is great!

LOL... Thanks for the positive reviews, but perhaps that's the problem -- It's a very good, older video, so many folks may already have it! I haven't had a single inquiry yet, so it's going on Ebay tomorrow if nobody chimes in.

Oh wait, how about this -- the price of the video set is now only $14.99 incl. s/h (USPS media mail probably)! :lol:

I have a copy of this video. Some classic footage on there, including the spectacular and sobering "countdown of the top 10 tornado videos most vividly showing destruction in progress". They really need to do a revised/updated version of this what with the footage obtained on May 3, 1999, June 24, 2003 (Manchester, SD), etc.

Not everybody seems to be too enthralled by this, though. Seems every other time I go to a Goodwill or other secondhand store there is a copy of this on the videotape shelf. :?

My biggest complaint would be the fact that it is recorded in VHS-EP (AKA SLP), the slowest tape speed. The back of the box says "recorded in high-quality EP" which is essentially an oxymoron. This greatly reduces the video quality for a VERY slight saving in tape costs.

Back