For Sale or Trade: Storm Chasing DVD "My First Three Years 2008-2010"

I have recently completed my first DVD. The shipment of DVD's came back from the replicator today, and are now for sale.

The sale price is $20, however, I am interesting in seeing other storm chasers material and am willing to trade for others' DVD's. I accept paypal, which accepts all major credit cards. No account is needed.

Events included on this DVD:
May 2, 2008 - Earle, Arkansas Tornado
April 29, 2009 - West Texas Tornadoes
May 5, 2009 - Monster Texas Hail
June 5, 2009 - LaGrange, Wyoming Tornado
April 29, 2010 - Hollenberg, Kansas Tornado
May 10, 2010 - Wakita, Oklahoma Tornado
May 22, 2010 - Bowdle, South Dakota Tornadoes
July 18, 2010 - Grand Haven, Michigan Shelf Cloud

Watch video >

For more information, and to order, please visit my website at http://www.benholcomb.com/Storm-Chaser-DVD

Any reviews, positive or negative are welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
This DVD is some good stuff. The Bowdle field stuff really steals the show with excellent shots showing the true direness of the situation. I only wish I had some of those shots when we put together our Bullseye Bowdle DVD. But it really adds a fresh perspective to the whole ordeal.

The April 29th footage from TX is also excellent as well as the May 10th 2010 shot, probably one of the best, tripoded shots of that Wakita storm out there.

Be warned though, this DVD contains more F bombs than a rap CD, so if language offends you or your family...consider yourselves warned...but its all natural!

Back