FOR SALE: 3 CANON LENSES! 10-22mm & more

Hi everyone -

Since I have decided to purchase the Canon 5D II, I have to sell a few of my lenses to make up for some of the money that I'm laying out.

I'm selling the following lenses:

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 wide angle lens (no hood) - Great condition, gently used. This lens is a MUST HAVE for storm chasing!
$515

Canon L 100-400mm f 4.5-5.6 IS zoom lens w/hood, soft case, & Hoya Circular polarizing filter - Like new; Only ten actuations!
$1125.

Canon EF 50mm f 1.4 (no hood) - Like new; used only once.
$260

Shipping will be $10/per lens. If you buy two or more, shipping is free.

All lenses have boxes, paperwork, reg cards included.

Please PM me if you're interested.

I also have a Wimberly Sidekick, never used, $200.

I'll leave this ad up for a week or so, then I'll have to list on Ebay.

Thanks!

Melanie

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably just a misprint, but:

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f2.8 wide angle lens (no hood) - Great condition, gently used. This lens is a MUST HAVE for storm chasing!
$515

No such lens exists -- the 10-22 is a f/3.5 to f/4.5 lens, not a fixed f/2.8.

And I heartily agree -- it is a must have for storm chasing if you have a 1.6 Canon crop camera! :)

This is probably just a misprint, but:

No such lens exists -- the 10-22 is a f/3.5 to f/4.5 lens, not a fixed f/2.8.

And I heartily agree -- it is a must have for storm chasing if you have a 1.6 Canon crop camera! :)

Ryan, are you sure you don't have a grey market special?? Everyone I know seems to have the f2.8 version.

Lol, you are correct, Sir. It is 3.5-4.5. I had my 100mm macro in my head when I wrote that orig post! Sorry for any misunderstandings, folks! And thanks to Ryan for the correction. I have corrected the orig post. Thanks again!

Iragon1982 will probably be a non existing member since the username is not in compliance with ST.

Melanie, he's a member now, but the mods probably haven't had time to close his account yet since the username is non compliant. He will be a member until that happens.

Back