FS: Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens

Rob H

EF5
SOLD

The Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM is an ultra wide angle zoom for APS-C (crop body) sensors - ie. your T1i/T2i/T3i, 40d/50d/60d, etc:

7150179193_b55dfc46e3.jpg
7004086824_2f393124e0.jpg
7004086114_ef0080eff0.jpg

There are a lot of chasers that have chosen this lens as their primary lens, but Mike Hollingshead's site has some of the better examples of what this lens can do in the hands of a skilled photographer. The wide end of this zoom is particularly nice when you're underneath amazing structure and just have to fit every last piece of detail in. If you're not familiar with this lens, read some reviews - it has a solid, hefty construction and image quality that belies the lack of Canon's 'L' designation.

The lens is in great condition, with no visible or known defects. I am the second owner, the original owner wanted a wide lens for shooting groups of people, and realized that the 'ultra' wide part of this lens distorted people too much and wasn't what he was looking for. This lens is a landscape photographer's dream though! I've unfortunately really only used it on one chase, so it hasn't seen much use from me.

I am asking for $650, which includes shipping to CONUS locations, Canon lens hood, back lens cap, front cap (Tamron), polarizing filter, and UV filter.

So why am I selling it, if it's such a great lens? I need to move to a different, lighter footprint system (M4/3 mirrorless) for the types of photography that I want to focus on. Below is a picture taken by this lens on it's sole chase. It would like to see more weather from a new owner if possible:

6948870778_b08c0e2d1c_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back