Fast locate: May 29th, 2004 video

I'm wondering if some folks can help me locate a video/DVD I am looking for for personal viewing.

The video is from the May 29th, 2004 southern Kansas storm that struck Argonia and Conway Springs areas. I was on this storm, but the video I am looking for is by someone who was some distance south of this amazing supercell. The footage I am talking about made quite a splash when the owner started selling it/sending it out on DVD - so I'm fairly sure someone will remember what I'm talking about.

The structure shots that this DVD had on it of this storm were completely, utterly amazing - very muscular tornadic supercellular low-mid level structure disappearing into a "ring of light" waaaay up above. I'd really like to buy a copy of this DVD again so I can marvel at the storm I was standing under once more.

If I read the guy's name I'd remember it - but I can't recall it off the top of my head.

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance,

KL

Was it Shane Adam's one? did it have different chapters on it?? i remember he did it and i bought it and it was a very good dvd.

No - it's not Storms of 2004 and it's not Shane Adams' video......it's the footage taken by Matthew Starkey that I was looking for.

Thanks for the help,

KL

Back