DVD "Lubacca 2005: Well That Sucked"

I am going to begin production of "Lubacca 2005: Well That Sucked" this week. I've already done the April 10 raw section which will end up being the 11 minute feature of the film. I've also toyed with the idea of making a blooper reel of my chasing events. Inspired by Blake's bloopers from the conference, but I'm going to use my own footage as opposed to gathering footage form others. Included with this will be various pieces from passed chases, including the Wichita Falls booger in 2004, the chasing down of a gas receipt, as well as various other unusual occurances while chasing. This will require some digging through videos to find some good stuff, but I'm sure I can fill a song or two. Beyond that, I'll probably do a couple music videos using music provided by Dani Garza on top of some snippets from some bigger, non-tornatic chases. The more I look back, the more I realize that I have plenty to make a decent video. And yes, I am still keeping that title! Stay tuned for more updates.

Estimated release date is slated for around the holidays. More later...

Back