ChaserCon 2012 Denver (National Storm Chaser Convention)

This will be my first ChaserCon and I look forward to meeting new people. I'm flying in around 1:15 PM Friday and staying at the Marriott Courtyard next to the Red Lion. That hotel has no airport shuttle so I'm wondering if anyone has advice for the best mode of transportation.

This will be my first ChaserCon and I look forward to meeting new people. I'm flying in around 1:15 PM Friday and staying at the Marriott Courtyard next to the Red Lion. That hotel has no airport shuttle so I'm wondering if anyone has advice for the best mode of transportation.

I'll be in Denver sometime between 8 am and 3 pm Friday and will have a rental car, so if you, or anyone else needs a ride from the airport, please PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. I'll also be staying at a nearby hotel, and if anyone needs rides to/from the Red Lion, I would be happy to provide them.

Jon and I are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! If you weren't able to register for Jon's forecasting class, don't forget that Tim Vasquez has taught the forecasting classes in the past and will have a vendor table at ChaserCon to sell his forecasting books and materials, which are excellent storm chasing resources. Tim also continues to do chase forecasting classes in Norman, another great way to learn about severe weather forecasting! So if you are going to ChaserCon, stop by his vendor table and check out his stuff! Or, check out his web site at www.weathergraphics.com

I still have a room at the Red Lion with an extra bed, since a friend of mine decided not to come, so if anyone is wanting to split the cost let me know. PM me

Great, I can watch the stream while I am streaming my storm chase in the south on Saturday :)

Quick question...

For those of us who couldn't attend, or missed the live stream online, are any of the presentations going to be uploaded online for viewing? Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else. Thanks!

According to Kory's email (maybe on the website too?) -- no. Not sure why, the video was just fine...

Back