Chaser to appear on Last Call with Carson Daly

Mike Hollingshead

Thought maybe some would want to stay up late to watch chaser Jeff Piotrwoski this Wednesday night on Last Call with Carson Daly. NBC following Conan at 12:30.

Today Jeff Piotrwoski and his wife had some program on FOX Kansas (I think it started at 3:00pm), I caught the last half an hour of it. For the most part talked about the storms they had chased and the videos they had for sale.

Today Jeff Piotrwoski and his wife had some program on FOX Kansas (I think it started at 3:00pm), I caught the last half an hour of it. For the most part talked about the storms they had chased and the videos they had for sale.

I saw this a few months back on a Sunday afternoon on Detroit's ABC affiliate WXYZ-TV! I just stumbled on it and it was in the paid infomercial style (I say that as it occasionally referred back to a 1-800 number where you could order that and other DVDs).

While Jeff's chase style is pretty much the polar opposite of mine (the videos have passages of 'Type A' personality storm reporting, fast driving, and lots of up-front-close tornadoes) I think Jeff deverse BIG kudos as he makes a point of TWICE pointing out how dangerous/stupid/bad it is for anyone to get up "under girders". He even filmed a segment under some one of the 3 May 1999 event underpasses and shows the kind of suffering that went on under there.

Making those points as emphatically and graphically as he did on that show is a great public service and well done Jeff!!!!
:D

Back