Chase party 5/5/2007 Olathe ,KS who wants to come?

Looks like there will be storms on friday and sat I guess. I will wait until Thursday to cancel the BBQ stuff.
Meanwhile check in here if see threatening weather and will chase. I will do the same.

Well if any of you will be in or around great bend, ks friday night I know a good place to eat. I think that is where I will stop friday before heading a little further west.

Josh

Well it looks to me based on the prognostications , that people will try chasing Friday and Saturday near Great Band and West of Topeka.
I will wait until tomorrow to call off the BBQ and tell the place. If it is a chase day on Saturday (I will be here in Friday as I teach in Paola) , I might go chasing myself along with anyone else who might want to chase with me and has not already gone Friday (contact me).
Seems like you all will be chasing Friday and Saturday. If so I will cancel Friday, post it here on the forum in this area.
If you think you will chase instead of coming , just leave a note in this forum part of the area.
We can try another time then.:)
Thanks for all the communication.

Stormchaser party in Olathe 5/5/ canceled for Sat
(if sat is a bust we can still have something or change for some other date)

I will cancel the bbq for the stormchase party on Sat as it seems a lot of people might chase either friday and/or sat.
Depending on how things go, (if things are a bust for Saturday) we can still have it but people will have to bring their own chips, pop and stuff. People can still go to that nearby bbq off of murlen and get bbq if they want.

Some people have been asking if and when I might have the chaser Olathe party in the future considering the planned day (and whole weekend including that friday may 4) were big chase days.

(1) I could either do it in June sometime (not sure when ) or
(2) have it sometime after May, June (peak timing) ?

give me your ideas
(also if you did not originally post to come May 5) sign up here and I will let you all know.

thanks

I wouldn't mind after June, that way we have more to put on our chase highlight videos.