Buy From These Companies!

Wanted to give recommendation for Maximum Signal. Had an amp I bought earlier this year fail and I shipped it to them a week ago Friday. They replaced it and it was back here at the house by this weekend. Excellent warranty service.

Just purchased a new mid-level DSLR kit with bundled accessories through Amazon.com, but the seller was Cameta. Arrived within 3 days, everything in order and exactly what I thought I would be getting. I wouldn't hesitate to use Cameta again.

I've done business with Ham Radio Outlet for years, and, for the guys in Oklahoma and Texas, they've opened a brick and mortar store in Plano, TX. I went down there a few weeks ago when all I knew was what radio I wanted. They helped me pick out an antenna setup and one of the employees took me out to his truck to show me exactly how he set his up. I can't say enough about that. Aside from the time my geek side stood in awe of how much radio equipment there was to choose from, I was in and out in a very short period of time. For those who don't know, their website is www.hamradio.com. Highly recommend going into their stores if you're close enough to do so though.

Back