Big Weather Review

Thanks, Joe. I would love to discuss why it isn't running where I thought it would originally, but that would be incredibly bad form. It will run in a smaller litmag, but in its current form and with my opinions, so that's fine.

Thanks Amos. That is probably one of the better reviews of this book I have read. I received this book from my kids as a Fathers day present, I was hoping to have started it by now, but am still trying to finish one that was already begun. Your review points out the books shortcomings I have heard about, but also compliments Mr. Svenvold’s presentation and valid attempt to try and understand the inner motivation of a chaser, a concept which most of us struggle to explain ourselves.

Amos, great review. Thanks for posting. Despite the book's shortcomings, I enjoyed it. I completely agree with your review. Maybe someday, a chaser will write the definitive book about chasing.

Bill Hark

Amos, great review. Thanks for posting. Despite the book's shortcomings, I enjoyed it. I completely agree with your review. Maybe someday, a chaser will write the definitive book about chasing.

Bill Hark

I nominate Amos to write that book...

Thanks for posting the review Amos, I always appreciate reading your thoughts,

I forgot I was reading a review except for the book's title came up now and then.

I forgot I was reading a review except for the book's title came up now and then.
I agree. I also second David's suggestion for Amos to write the book. I'll be the first one in line to buy it. Since the weather refuses to let me experience being a storm chaser, I'll just have to live vicariously.

Ben

Back