Baron Mobile Threat Net Package

John Betner

Hello guys,

First of all, let me advise alittle who I am. My name is John Betner and I live in North Central Kentucky ( really close to Fort Knox Military Base ). I am a 911 Dispatcher of 6 2/3 years, volunteer firefighter for 11 years, EMT - First Responder for 3 years. I am also into chasing casually when I can but usually when chasing time occurs I'm out with the fire department or stuck at work dealing with damage. 2011 will be 10 years as a General class amateur radio licensee for me and I am also an advanced storm spotter w/ NWS with access to NWSChat.

I know it looks odd as me posting this as a first post but I just found this site and would love to get to interact with you guys. I have many positive references including ebay at 828 positive, heatware with about 20 or so and many other sites if you need positive references. I will be more then happy to supply you my information to check my references of past sales.

I bought this from a friend that wanted to get a new HF Radio. I use other means for radar and really don't want to pay $99 a month for this subscription. He told me this unit works flawless so I'm hoping I could sell it to someone that will use it for what its worth.

The toughbook laptop computer is not included in this package.

Here is what is included:
Receiver
Antenna
Audio Cable
WX TUNES Software (Listen to xm radio over radio or computer)
Enhance Mapping and GPS Software
Baron Mobile Threat Net with Street Mapping

With that in mind, I hope I haven't bored you with my book typing.

I am looking to get $450 for this and will accept offers.

I will be more then happy to provide my phone number or whatever you need to be comfortable as I am a new member here.

Attachments

• img00010201009031154.jpg
    img00010201009031154.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 79
  • img00011201009031154.jpg
    img00011201009031154.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys,

My e-mail is: [email protected]

My phone number is: 270 668 8082

I'm not sure the age of the unit. I will try to find out but it works perfect,