• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

SN Attn: Former Spotter Network forum members

Mark Blue

Owner
To the former members of the Spotter Network forums, please note that your usernames and passwords were not transferred over to Stormtrack. What this means is that you will need to join the Stormtrack forum and go through the registration process just as any new user would.

When applying to Stormtrack, there is a question that asks if you were a member of the Spotter Network forums. Please indicate by answering yes (check the box) to this question so that we may expedite your application.

* It can take up to 24 hours to approve your application, so please be patient during this initial timeframe as we are receiving quite a few over the last several days. *

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and we look forward to onboarding you in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:
So since I was member of spotter network do I have to retake the test and if not how do I turn on my location and view other spotters locations. Thanks in advance

So since I was member of spotter network do I have to retake the test and if not how do I turn on my location and view other spotters locations. Thanks in advance

This message is only in relation to membership in the Spotter Network support forums. Your SN login and functions should not be effected.

Back