Anyone in or near Wichita interested in doing a presentation

Joey Ketcham

Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone in or near Wichita/Winfield KS that would be able to help this guy out. He's looking for someone who can give his camping group (consists of older and younger people) a storm spotter/severe weather safety presentation in May at the South Central West Campvention in Winfield.

I gave him two contacts to try, but it's been about 3 weeks and he hasn't heard back from either of them so he emailed again letting me know he never heard from either.

If I had experence in doing presentations and didn't have a fear of speaking in front of a group of people, I'd say I do it.. but that isn't the case. I get nervous, sweaty, and begin stumbling around when I get up in front of a group of people... even if they're people I know.

So if you think you can help this guy out, drop me a line at [email protected] or PM me and I'll provide you his contact info.

Thanks,

Joey

Joey,

I'm in the process of putting together some severe weather safety stuff for the North Central Oklahoma area schools. I think we'd be more than happy to help out.

See the PM and e-mail

John

Back