Android chaser location posting

A Hurst

Enthusiast
I have been sharing my location with an android phone, to the storm spotter network. Recently I've been showing a location on the spotter network less consistently. I realized the chaser location app has been removed from the playstore with the link from the storm spotter website. How can I share my location again?

I that app was discontinued.
Some radar apps have spotter network functionality built in, you just have to enable it in them.

I that app was discontinued.
Some radar apps have spotter network functionality built in, you just have to enable it in them.
That was my strong suspicion but I wasn't able to find anything definitive. Thanks for the reply! I see radarscope advertising the feature, I'm bought into radaromega, do you have any insight on 'omega's feature roadmap?

I seem to remember reading it somewhere, whether it was on this forum, or another, or maybe discord..,that I don't remember. lol

Yeah, I've heard RadarScope supports it .. there's a few threads here on StormTrack about how to get it working.
Only thing I've seen about RadarOmega (not here) is "spotter network locations", but I don't know if that means it just displays spotter 'dots', or if you can set it up to share your location. There's a Discord server I could ask about it on though.

I personally have never used either of those apps so really can't comment much on them. I just use the wX app for radar on an android tablet & phone. It'll display spotter 'dots', but I don't see a setting to share your own location (its weird because I really thought I saw that option at one time. )

I seem to remember reading it somewhere, whether it was on this forum, or another, or maybe discord..,that I don't remember. lol

Yeah, I've heard RadarScope supports it .. there's a few threads here on StormTrack about how to get it working.
Only thing I've seen about RadarOmega (not here) is "spotter network locations", but I don't know if that means it just displays spotter 'dots', or if you can set it up to share your location. There's a Discord server I could ask about it on though.

I personally have never used either of those apps so really can't comment much on them. I just use the wX app for radar on an android tablet & phone. It'll display spotter 'dots', but I don't see a setting to share your own location (its weird because I really thought I saw that option at one time. )
Thanks!

Back