A cellular booster that works

If you are looking for a quality cellular booster for chasing, I have finally found one that really works. Checkout the review I have done on the SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 cellular booster. Tried it out this chase season and I was definitely impressed.

http://mesoextrememedia.com/review-of-the-new-surecall-fusion2go-2-0-cellular-signal-booster/

Hi Steve - looking to replace my cellular amplifier this season - wildly different reviews on Amazon from useless to great - I plan to use it in an SUV - any setup pointers you might have? Did it work well in low signal areas?

It seems to boost ANY signal you have ... of course if it's a dead zone this is not going to help.

I have not had issues chasing with it yet.

If you are looking for a quality cellular booster for chasing, I have finally found one that really works. Checkout the review I have done on the SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 cellular booster. Tried it out this chase season and I was definitely impressed.

http://mesoextrememedia.com/review-of-the-new-surecall-fusion2go-2-0-cellular-signal-booster/

I had been meaning to ask about something like this over the past few weeks as I plan for Late May.

I experienced a real terrible dead zone last year in Nebraska while chasing in June and making a close approach to a meso. I lost my radar feed as you may imagine. Do these boosters have any effect on the dead zones or are they more true to the word "booster" in making a stronger signal where one exists?

Asking mainly to help avoid the further dead zones while right at the most important time.

I had been meaning to ask about something like this over the past few weeks as I plan for Late May.

I experienced a real terrible dead zone last year in Nebraska while chasing in June and making a close approach to a meso. I lost my radar feed as you may imagine. Do these boosters have any effect on the dead zones or are they more true to the word "booster" in making a stronger signal where one exists?

Asking mainly to help avoid the further dead zones while right at the most important time.

I used this on the 13th in extreme western Lieowa and Missouri ... it's an area where service can be spotty but we had STRONG signal the whole time over multiple devices.

As we stated earlier if there is even a WEAK signal it get s a good boost but if there is NO signal a true dead zone it cannot boost what it cannot find.

Hope that helps

Of course, you can go with an option where you never lose your radar feed, it's just not the best radar feed. Mobile Threatnet and WxWorx.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cell booster that I could pick up for relatively cheap. I am in college and I have just started streaming and my budget won't allow for an expensive one.

"Cheap" and "Cell Booster" really don't belong in the same sentence.

Sure, there are plenty of cheap Chinese cell boosters on Ebay. Those are boosters that will only work within certain band ranges, depending on what type of service you are using from what specific carrier. Plus, they are illegal in the US. The FCC really did crack down on booster certs.

That being said, it leaves you with only 3 real choices - WeBoost (formerly Wilson), SureCall, and Rocky Mountain Signal. Of those 3, the SureCall offers the best value for an internally-repeated booster, at around $300. WeBoost offers the SLEEK, which is a cradle-style product, for around $130 if you look at certified refurbished.

Back