3/18/06-3/19/06 DISC: Texas

Well the TV forecast is beginning to verify. All day today theres been rain showers all around Ft. Worth, mostly NW toward Jacksboro and Bowie. Its been pretty dry but overcast here all day. But as im posting, actually storms are entering my neighborhood right now with it really cool (temp wise) outside....................
............................................sorry just had to move to other room...the CG is getting rather close :( I just hope im not in for a long night of this......oh and here comes the rain.

ok i posted that without looking at a radar image but now that I have I see that in actuality it was a rather small cell but with notable dBZ. Now all parts of N. TX west of I-35 appear to be in the clear for now but if everything continues to verify then im afraid of whats going to happen round 3 or 4am....KABOOM :(

Originally posted by NWSFWD
DEADLY CLOUD TO
GROUND LIGHTNING STRIKES AND SMALL HAIL WILL ALSO ACCOMPANY THE
STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS...THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE IN BOTH AREAL COVERAGE AND INTENSITY LATER TONIGHT...AS THE LOW-LEVEL JET STRENGTHENS ACROSS THE
AREA.

I think im going to go sleep in the bathroom tonight....the one with no windows
(I live in a rather large house far away from any trees so tallest object takes on new meaning here)

Back