Yesterday Radar image request

I really have to question what market is left for GRLevel AE... It seems like everyone already has it ... yet it hasn't been released. Are you guys simply using a version that will expire? Is there a tight knit group of alpha/beta testers?

It just seems like everyone on this forum, with the exception of me, has AE (LOL)

I had a question about those 3D storm renderings. Does the GRlevel Analysts Edition allow you to view the 3D storm graphics in real time or do you have to take the radar image and process it in order to end up with a picture like that? It's a really neat function to be able to see the simulated structure of the supercell, especially for cyber chasers who can't actually be out chasing for whatever reason... I mean it's nothing compared to the actual storm, but at least it gives you some idea of what people on the ground are seeing.

I think 5 people have the beta. It comes out this week, $250 for individuals / non-profits.

It's real-time, you pan & zoom and fly around and in it etc. You set the color table / transparencies on the fly, with presets, some of which work for "tornado fingers" and some for hail and make your own.

Everything is "live"

I think 5 people have the beta. It comes out this week, $250 for individuals / non-profits.

It's real-time, you pan & zoom and fly around and in it etc. You set the color table / transparencies on the fly, with presets, some of which work for "tornado fingers" and some for hail and make your own.

Everything is "live"
[/b]

Can you animate the 3D structure? That would be simply amazing, and I would definitely be a buyer (well, regardless of that feature).

Not true "playing" like it does with the 2D view but you can use VCR buttons to go back/forth.

Back