Who will be in Denver?

Just wanted to know who will be at the 2005 Convention? I might be going this year. It looks to be a good possiblity. :D Probably go to Tim's Forecasting School. :)

Already have the room and regstration paid for Me and Kanani. I have missed the other years and was always pissed when I hear others talk about how much fun they had so no mising this one.

I’ve booked the hotel, now just need to register and find a cheep flight. It appears all the airlines up their fares into Denver. Southwest won’t even fly there. I guess they have to pay for the new airport some how. United’s current sale is blocked out for that weekend, ummm . . . isn’t there a commercial about this? Ah, no not that day, no, no, no, ah, I’ll ask my superior (bobble head) …. Ah, no! What do you have in your wallet? But one way or the other I’ll be there.

Originally posted by Kurt Silvey
I’ve booked the hotel, now just need to register and find a cheep flight. It appears all the airlines up their fares into Denver. Southwest won’t even fly there. I guess they have to pay for the new airport some how. United’s current sale is blocked out for that weekend, ummm . . . isn’t there a commercial about this? Ah, no not that day, no, no, no, ah, I’ll ask my superior (bobble head) …. Ah, no! What do you have in your wallet? But one way or the other I’ll be there.

Dude, just drive out there from where you are. Bet you would if it were a mod risk. :wink: We'll be driving up, most likely in Graham's truck, he myself and Gayla are going.

Originally posted by David Drummond

Dude, just drive out there from where you are. Bet you would if it were a mod risk. :wink: We'll be driving up, most likely in Graham's truck, he myself and Gayla are going.

Mod Risk? I’m there! Really though, I’m trying to save the vacations days for May, so I can’t leave until Friday evening and need to be back Sunday night. I think I can pick-up a flight for about $260. United will get me there for Friday night cocktails and allow me to stay for most of Tim’s deal on Sunday. With the FREE airport shuttle I think I can make it work! If a Mod day pops up, I can maybe hitch a ride with the DOW :lol:

Who will be in Denver

My girlfriend and I will definitely be going to the Denver National Storm Chasers Convention, can't wait!! :wink:

Barring death or illness, I'll be there.

Anyone driving from east of Grand Island who who like to share a ride, let me know. It's only 5.5 hours from here to Aurora.

Regards,

Mike

I'm most likely going. Already registered. Just waiting to financially 'recover' from the holidays to book a flight and a room. And unlike last year, I won't be in such a hurry. I should even be able to stay for Tim's forecasting class.

You won't catch me sleeping during tornado videos, either! :lol:

I'll be going with my two sons Michael and Eric. Michael is going to be studying atmospheric science at Metro State in Denver and my son Eric went on his first chase in the spring of 2004 and got to see a severe storm from the safety of a car wash bay east of Pueblo, CO.

This is my third year going and it always amazes me to be sitting down to dinner with the 'who's who' of storm chasing!

I fully plan to be there all the way from the UK - however loosing my job just before Christmas has presented me with a problem that I need to work on but all being well I will meet a few of you there - please say hello as I will be on my own :roll:

Back