Which Image do you like best?

Which image do you like best?

Votes: 7 29.2%

Votes: 11 45.8%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 7 29.2%

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm trying to decide which picture to print and frame for my home.
Vote for the one you like the best if you have a minute please!
17edit.jpg
whirlwind.png
Snapshot_25edit.png
Power2.png
Backlit2.jpg

Congratulations on having so many quality pictures to have to choose from. We should all be so lucky/skilled.

I have a similar conundrum and could use some help. These 3 girls all want to go on a date with me, but I can only chose one because they are only available on the same night. Vote for the one you like the best if you have a minute please!

1b89494bfa956cde6dc5aced84d0d274.jpg

3a3f9a828467ac82798d9761d4acbcd0.jpg

d89d82dea492bdaead4a55e1acdf40d3._.jpg

Honestly they are all very lovely shots. Like Manuel I'd go with 1 or 2 due to lack of power lines and focus. I voted for 1 due to the texture of the of the background cumulus.

My wife wont let me do all five in Aluminum, so I have to select the best one.
I'd do 3 of them if I could, but I did so much editing over the last couple weeks, that Im not very decisive on which one is the best. But Im honestly leaning towards 1 or 2 right now.

I chose number 4 because when I went through the pictures, that's the one that said "wow" to me without looking for anything deeper in the pictures except which one I wanted to keep looking at.

I like number 4 the best. If you could clone the power-lines out successfully, that would be the WOW shot in my mind. Who am I kidding? I wouldn't be complaining if I had any of those shots. Nice work!

The last shot looks like mine of DDC tornado #2, you must have been at the demolished house too? Guessing from the downed lines in your foreground. If so, I'm sure we met and I don't remember. Crazy day.

I have a similar conundrum and could use some help. These 3 girls all want to go on a date with me, but I can only chose one because they are only available on the same night. Vote for the one you like the best if you have a minute please!

#2 looks to be your gal. Showing the most, figure it'd be the best shot of making the night most memorable :D

The last shot looks like mine of DDC tornado #2, you must have been at the demolished house too? Guessing from the downed lines in your foreground. If so, I'm sure we met and I don't remember. Crazy day.
Yes we met at the house, I brought them water, you were looking for the Jack for the car. It was a stressful day to be sure. Then Reed timer drove up, looked around and drove off, lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes we met at the house, I brought them water, you were looking for the Jack for the car. It was a stressful day to be sure. Then Reed timer drove up, looked around and drove off, lol.

Haha well my apologies for not remembering the name/face! Good to meet you and hopefully next time is under less stressful circumstances. Won't ever get the image out of my mind as they came out of the shelter and the wife said "It's all gone, what do we even do?"

Haha well my apologies for not remembering the name/face! Good to meet you and hopefully next time is under less stressful circumstances. Won't ever get the image out of my mind as they came out of the shelter and the wife said "It's all gone, what do we even do?"

I heard her saying something similar a minute after too, I started videoing the house out of habit then I was like oh shiat, and felt so bad about doing it.
That thing was swept clean and it had steel girders that were twisted, I couldn't believe it.

Not to derail your thread.... haha

But she did tell me it was a mobile/manufactured home. She helped in Greensburg and convinced her husband to buy a storm shelter. Life saving investment for sure. There was 3 pickup trucks, only could see/find the 2. I'm not sure where the other went. That propane tank in the field was concerning too!

Back