Where to buy a scanner antenna in OKC area?

Anybody know where I might find a (non-magmount) scanner antenna in the OKC area? I probably can't make it to Texas Towers in next couple of weeks and am trying to get rid of my magmount scanner antenna.

I'd ask around for local radio shops. There usually are a couple shops in town who do installs for all the police, fire depts, construction vehicles, etc. Its a killer market. Someone out there has to drill all those little antennas into the top of pick 'em up trucks. :)

Look under "radio sales" or "radio communication" in the yellow pages.

Sounds funny, but I do all my 'antenna shopping' these days at Love's truck stops ... we have a new one up here, and there are loads of them all over Oklahoma. They pretty much have a wide selection of all your antenna needs.

Originally posted by KMcCallister
Anybody know where I might find a (non-magmount) scanner antenna in the OKC area? I probably can't make it to Texas Towers in next couple of weeks and am trying to get rid of my magmount scanner antenna.
Ken...you tried K&E electronics at N.W. 23/ Portland? Open on monday...he manufactures antennas for antennatron. I have bought several..he has a variety of mounts....

Back