VOTING BOOTH - Vote for Stormtrack's 2011 Q1-Q2 moderators

Who do you choose for Stormtrack moderator? (multiple choice is ok)

• Bart Comstock

Votes: 55 28.5%
  • Danny Neal

Votes: 86 44.6%
  • Scott Hammel

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Skip Talbot

Votes: 144 74.6%
  • Jesse Risley

Votes: 99 51.3%
  • Brandon Sullivan

Votes: 67 34.7%
  • Mark Blue

Votes: 42 21.8%
  • Charley Kelly

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Robert Edmonds

Votes: 25 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone who voted! Our new representatives will be Danny Neal, Skip Talbot, Jesse Risley, and Brandon Sullivan. Their position becomes effective January 13.

If anyone wants to be considered for a "senate" position, just post in this thread or PM me. I can't promise anything of course since there are only 4 posts and I may only fill 2. Since 3 of the 4 representatives this time are ex-moderators, I will be looking for those without moderator experience to help bring some variety to the roster. Thanks!

Tim

Thanks for voting everyone.

If you have an issue with something on Stormtrack, me, or just want to chat, my door is always open. Shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to talk.

Agreed - the democratic process is a good thing to use in my opinion; thanks to all who participated in the elections. We had a fairly good turnout as far as voter participation is concerned. Maintaining a courteous, "open door" policy is consistent with the administrator's expectations of the staff, so I think it's safe to say that members can and should feel free to contact any of the staff moderators if there are questions, concerns, compliments and/or problems that they wish to discuss away from the open forums.

Thank you to all that voted in the election. Seeing as how we have had 197 votes I would say that the turn out was pretty decent. I too agree that the democratic manner in which we select our mods on the site here is essential to helping improve the site's experience for the users on here. I would also like to extend my thanks to those who voted for me in this election and the previous one and would like to congratulate the top four winners of this round who I know will do a fine job.

Thank you all for giving me the chance to serve as a mod on here, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks everyone for voting as well! While this may be my first time as moderator on ST, I have moderated elsewhere and am happy to step up to the challenge. From day one I have wanted this job (in past elections I have run and could never quite make it happen). I am excited to help Stormtrack continue to grow. Feel free to email, text, or call me with concerns. I promise I will get back to you and try to solve whatever conflict you may have. My information can be found on my web page. Once again, thank you for the support!

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank those who voted for me. It's never fun to come up short, but in the end I was honored to serve the membership for 6 months and will be eternally grateful to my supporters. I have met several chasers in the field after first becoming acquainted with them through this forum, which is one of the neatest things about ST. I am not sure who each person is that cast their vote for me, but for those that did I say thank you from the bottom of my heart!

The turnover is now complete. Your new moderators (representatives) this time around are are Danny Neal, Skip Talbot, Jesse Risley, and Brandon Sullivan.

I'm sifting through our choices for senators right now, and it may take a week or two as I'm checking with a few people who haven't even volunteered, yet balance out the team a certain way, to see if they're interested.

That said, I want to thank Patrick Marsh, Mark Blue, and Bart Comstock for a job well done alongside Jesse. I have probably failed to express how much I appreciate their service, but it was top quality stuff. I don't think we really had any serious problems this past six months on the site, and I think those four guys had a lot to do with overseeing that.

Thanks again!

Tim

That said, I want to thank Patrick Marsh, Mark Blue, and Bart Comstock for a job well done alongside Jesse. I have probably failed to express how much I appreciate their service, but it was top quality stuff. I don't think we really had any serious problems this past six months on the site, and I think those four guys had a lot to do with overseeing that.

Thanks again!

Tim

Thank you Tim and the gratitude you expressed means a lot to me, probably more than you'll ever know. I hope I didn't bug you too much unnecessarily over the last few months and hope to meet you in person some day. I'm a little bit on the shy side, so if you see me at Chasercon and notice my name tag please elbow me in the side as I'd like to shake your hand for running the best forum I know of for storm chasers.

Mark

I just want to say that Mark did a very good job as a Moderator in his short tenure. He was always fair and did a very good job at making ST a great place to visit.

Thanks so much Jason for the kind words and I hope to see your image in the rotation sometime soon. You did an excellent job with your logo and it would look pretty sweet up there every 10th refresh or so.

Back