United Radio Broadcasters from New Orleans feed

Hosts just said they would replay the Mayor's interview at 4am central time. If you want to hear it, tune into that link around then.

Wow. I listened to the 4am rebroadcast of that interview. I have no other words really to describe what I heard come out of Mayor Nagin's mouth. He is right though. His city is at the mercy of Hell and no one is stepping up to take action. There's just *talk* of action. He is completely and utterly upset, shaken, distraught. He cannot fathom the complete inept up and down the chain to SAVE LIVES... It was a remarkable 15 minute interview, one I will *never* forget...

Mike U

Wow. I listened to the 4am rebroadcast of that interview. I have no other words really to describe what I heard come out of Mayor Nagin's mouth. He is right though. His city is at the mercy of Hell and no one is stepping up to take action. There's just *talk* of action. He is completely and utterly upset, shaken, distraught. He cannot fathom the complete inept up and down the chain to SAVE LIVES... It was a remarkable 15 minute interview, one I will *never* forget...

Mike U

Yep and he was first in line of the chain that failed but wants to blame everyone above

Back