Trouble editing signature

Tried doing some skimming so apologies if this has been brought up. I'm having issues editing my signature. Every time I make an edit it tells me that an error has occured and my signature is (1) line(s) too long. No matter what I do, same issue. Open the edit option, change nothing, and then save? Still get the error.

The permissions are set to allow for 3 lines IIRC. I think the problem might be that SkyDrama.net appears to be offline, or at least that’s my best guess.

The permissions are set to allow for 3 lines IIRC. I think the problem might be that SkyDrama.net appears to be offline, or at least that’s my best guess.
That's actually why I wanted to edit the signature in the first place, to update my URL. Even simply changing Skydrama.Net to Skydrama.Photography, and nothing else, gives me the same error. I'm not changing the amount of lines in my signature, and see many other users with far longer signatures than what I've got. Additionally, clicking edit, changing nothing, and hitting save gives the same error. It seems I am stuck with what I have.

Can you grab the error you’re receiving and post it here?

Um, never mind. This is what’s causing the error. It didn’t show up until I clicked in the box. Please tell me what to delete and that should fix the issue. Three lines is the max.

Last edited:
I took a wild guess and got rid of everything to do with prairie storm photo, fixed your Skyadrama.Photography link and saved it. If I didn’t get if right you can edit it to your own liking now.

I took a wild guess and got rid of everything to do with prairie storm photo, fixed your Skyadrama.Photography link and saved it. If I didn’t get if right you can edit it to your own liking now.
Problem solved! Was even able to tweak it around a little further. Definitely caused by those old hidden links. Thanks, Mark!

You’re welcome Andrew. I’m going to delete the image above as I’m not too crazy about having that available for public consumption, although it was important for you to see at the time. Glad I could help!

Back