The Quest for New Chase Ride Begins

Well, after a ton of research, a little help from a local hailstorm a few days ago, and a great deal on a vehicle with only 8,300 miles covered by a full lifetime warranty, I went back to Subaru. I got a white 2016 Subaru Forester, a lease return with a bit of a discount thanks to a couple hail dings, nothing serious, but enough to drop it into my price wheelhouse. The included lifetime powertrain warranty and the additional full warranty made it an easy decision when all was said and done.

Now comes the fun part of outfitting it, which will require some work, but fortunately the 2018 season is a bit slow, so I am in no hurry to get it ready. But this, I am hopeful, will be a lengthy life from this car given how young it is, and how well it'll be covered for major issues.

I am delighted with this purchase, and am happy to be getting into such a great vehicle at a great price.

Congrats and welcome back to Subie-land. I got a big discount on a Crosstrek that got totaled by the infamous May 8 hailstorm in Denver last year. I found every possible problem and got it all fixed under the remaining warranty, no issues whatsoever. The 400+ mile range has been amazing compared to my old WRX.
IMGP0071.jpg

Back