Supercell over Iraan, TX 5/17/19

@Scott Whitfield I can't thank you enough for taking my chase partner @Chadwick Stelzl on this day after I had to turn around in San Angelo and head home to deal with a family emergency. As bad as it was to have to give up on a chase after driving that far, it would have been worse if Chadwick would have had to miss it also.

@Scott Whitfield I can't thank you enough for taking my chase partner @Chadwick Stelzl on this day after I had to turn around in San Angelo and head home to deal with a family emergency. As bad as it was to have to give up on a chase after driving that far, it would have been worse if Chadwick would have had to miss it also.
@Randy Jennings, I was glad to help out. It was great having @Chadwick Stelzl with us. I’m so sorry for the circumstances though. Godspeed your family’s recovery. Hope to chase with you guys again in the future.

That's a great shot! That storm had a cool wave look to it. I was really bummed this day though because that storm (pretty sure it was that storm) had a tornado under it pretty soon after initiation near Fort Stockton, TX. Drove 8 hours and was late for it. Here is a phone shot I took, must have been pretty close in time and space.20190517_183419.jpg

Back