Stormtrack collectors set auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we had run an auction for the Stormtrack 25-year set (about 20 pounds of Stormtrack issues going back to 1977), which is being donated to us by Edward Flenz and will go towards the server fees. Due to the loss of messages, I don't have a clear account of who had the high bid and since the database may be lost I may have to consider that auction a writeoff.

I'd like to ask everyone who participated to PM me again with your high bid, or reply here with a bid. I'll give everyone until Friday to bid (September 30 at midnight)... and payments will be due within 4 days (Visa/MC/Paypal/check).

Now's your chance to get a piece of history cheap while covering some of our hosting expenses.

I'll start the bidding at one dollar. You may bid by PM or publically. I'll periodically post what the bid is (PM identities will be kept private).

Tim

Effective right now and to give everyone a fair shake (since I can't moderate an auction process Friday) I'm changing the auction format to sealed bid. PM me with your maximum bid, and the person giving the maximum bid by Friday night will get the set for that price.

Right now the bid is $91. You will have to bid above that to get the set, and I won't be providing any more bid amounts from here out.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back