Storms in CA?

Can I get a little help... I am dealing with a network transport carrier that is telling me that there are power outages in Calif specifically the Tracy area ( west of San Fran)... Any one know if there have been power outages or massive rain that would have been caused by a storm this morning? I have been dealing with this for a week, here at work, and they seem to be blaming all of there issues on the storms… My client has a network connection to a satellite office out in CA… I am getting tired of being reamed out by them on a daily basis…

Can I get a little help... I am dealing with a network transport carrier that is telling me that there are power outages in Calif specifically the Tracy area ( west of San Fran)... Any one know if there have been power outages or massive rain that would have been caused by a storm this morning? I have been dealing with this for a week, here at work, and they seem to be blaming all of there issues on the storms… My client has a network connection to a satellite office out in CA… I am getting tired of being reamed out by them on a daily basis…

There was some significant power outages last weekend. According to a little research the city of Tracy would have had it's power restored by Thursday. (PG&E reports all of San Jaquin county online). There was some rain between 1:50am and 3:45am this morning at Tracy less than half an inch though. And I see no news of any new reported outages in that county. But there was some rainfall early this morning so it's possible that the some damage to the network occured.

Back