Storm chaser party at Rocky's Saturday August 29th 1pm!!! 29

Hope all is well with everyone! After consulting with the Mrs., we have agreed that we can't go the whole year without having some sort of round up of chasers and weather enthusiasts to celebrate the wonders of our atmosphere. So, I'm hoping that the date we've chosen, Saturday August 29th 1pm until... we'll work for as many folks as possible. Obviously, this won't be quite the caliber of the picnics I've had in the past being many who show up are not from the area, but hopefully, this will give you enough lead time to make plans to attend if you can.

Between now and next Thursday the 27th, I'll need to have you RSVP if you plan on being able to come up so I'll know how much food to get. We'll provide the meat, drink, the usual stuff. If you would like to bring additional food or beverages, feel free to do so. In case you haven't been to one of our picnics before, it's an easy one hour drive from Norman, or about 20mi. NW of OKC. I'll provide directions a couple of days before. Bring an edited video if you like, I have a nice HD TV for your viewing pleasure to relive the memories of our great chases.

The only potential issue that may cancel this is my bro' in law who is still with us some three months past the projected departure date from the doctor's. He is still hanging in there and continues to be stable. I'm not too concerned about potential severe weather.

Dee and I look forward to having you folks come up, this is a family event so bring the kids along if you like. Bring some swim wear too as the pool is ready as well. Hope you can make it! Another update on the party and directions will be on Thursday evening the 27th

I know this was short notice but only three people have said they will likely be here as of this Sat. morning, many more said they would not be able to make it. Regardless, the doors will be open for whoever can show.

The picnic is on here at the farm NW of Piedmont, OK. this Sat. 1pm.
Being there will likely be a limited number of folks showing up, feel free to bring your own food and drink. The grills will be ready, the pool hopefully will be swimmable after last evenings near hurricane force, dust laden downburst.
Plug my address into your favourite mapping software. We're easy to find:

5504 Hall Rd. NW Piedmont, OK. 73078

This is a family event, kids are welcome, so no alcohol please.
I know this was short notice, but if you can, it would be great to have you drop by, even if its just for an hour or so. Looking forward in seeing you!

Back