Storm Chase Company Ratings

OK folks, I did a Google search for "First Dataquest", and they don't seem to exist. From what I see on Wx- Chase postings, there may be some sort of connection between this "organization" and one of the rated companies.

If so, they need a good cockpunching -

:violent1: :violent2: :violent3: :pottytrain4: :pottytrain5:

[Broken External Image]:http://wvlightning.com/stuff/altered.jpg

On this subject, am I the only one that gets tired of seeing the ads for those 'drugs' ('Altovis', 'Rogisen', etc), that are obviously scams, on prominent national TV stations? I thought we had truth in advertising laws in this country. Next thing you know we'll be seeing that Nigerian guy on TV saying how you can earn millions of dollars by helping him move his funds.

FYI...this site was created by the people who own TRADD.

Forgive me from getting my info from the rumor mill, but I heard that they originally had Tempest rated dead last and then when Martin L. saw it and spoke out about it, Tempest was suddenly ranked 2nd under TRADD.

That photo from above lol...gotta love the smudge tool and the spray paint tool! What will these guys think of next? :p

The photo above is actually a bad photoshop of mine I threw together a while back for another thread. Tourist Guy pasted in with the fake tornado seemed to fit this subject.

Further examination.... Call me a detective.. lol

Storm chase company ratings

Registrant:
Mark Roberts
233 Stevens Blvd. Suite 459
Carson, California 95633
United States

Registered through: SignUpADomain.com
Domain Name: STORM-CHASE-COMPANY-RATINGS.COM
Created on: 01-Jun-04
Expires on: 01-Jun-05
Last Updated on: 01-Jun-04

Administrative Contact:
Roberts, Mark [email protected]
Carson, California 95633
United States
4084531733 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Roberts, Mark [email protected]
Carson, California 95633
United States
4084531733 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LARGEHOSTING.COM
NS2.LARGEHOSTING.COM

TRADD Storm chasing tours

Domain Name.......... traddstormchasingtours.com
Creation Date........ 2002-05-20
Registration Date.... 2002-05-20
Expiry Date.......... 2006-05-20
Organisation Name.... Golden Harvest Company
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 7518
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Abilene
Organisation Address. 79608
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... TRADD TRADD
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 7518
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Abilene
Admin Address........ 79608
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... (408) 453-1670
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Verio Hostmaster
Tech Address......... 5050 Blue Lake Dr.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Boca Raton
Tech Address......... 33431
Tech Address......... FL
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... 888-663-6648
Tech Fax............. 888-663-6655
Name Server.......... ns15a.boca15-verio.com
Name Server.......... ns15b.boca15-verio.com

What we can deduce??? Both from California.. Fax for Storm chase and admin phone for TRADD.. too close for comfort :D
not 100% certain same folks.. 90% maybe.. i mean come on folks storm chasers from California??? Yeah i suppose theres a few.. lol

Reverse of Phone # reveals no results.. # unlisted.. more than likely Cell.. ??? unsure..

The site says that the ratings are provided by First Dataquest, founded in 1995 to provide unbiased ratings for travel, etc., blah, blah, blah. A search on "First Dataquest" only finds the one page. That sort-of says it all, right there.

Abilene, Ca. with an Abilene, Tx zip ? which is it or did they forget to change the ca to tx ? making up the texas part?

A few observations:

The phone/fax numbers found in the URL registrant search aren't the same. But the area code and prefix are. As someone mentioned, could be using the same cell service, but even the last 4 digits are close.

Lack of hits with internet search.

Extra link to TRADD at the bottom, after they linked to it in the chart, with highlighted score.

Did they really have the money (even over 4 years) to send 7+ staff members (the comments directly and indirectly imply multiple members on some of the tours) on these tours? Sounds pretty pricey considering the size of potential clientele.

Back