Snow in OKC

Not bad! If you like it, maybe we can work out a deal: I'll send you a whole January's worth of Michigan snowstorms in exchange for just a single week of mid-May Oklahoma convection. :lol:

Not bad! If you like it, maybe we can work out a deal: I'll send you a whole January's worth of Michigan snowstorms in exchange for just a single week of mid-May Oklahoma convection. :lol:

LOL Bob. Sorry man I have to keep all the mid-May Oklahoma convection here in OK because they come to far and in between now a days. lol.

Mick

I'm sure hoping some of that comes my way since the vort max is diving in now. Snow looks to be ranging from back in your area as far east as NE LA/ERN AR. I certainly hope we can "wring out" any available moisture over here which is very little. :) I haven't seen measurable snow here in the last 4 years.

Yeah, it ain't much, but the ground is sorta white, the roads seem to be clear, and it sure was pretty coming down. Just enough to get the Christmas spirit moving!!
Angie

Glad we aren't getting that here in Pittsburg, KS. We had a few flurries this morning, but it tampered off and now just dealing with the clouds and cold temps.

It's suppose to warm back up into the 40's by Friday and then into the 50's on Saturday... sounds like fishing weather to me....

It's suppose to warm back up into the 40's by Friday and then into the 50's on Saturday... sounds like fishing weather to me....

Yep we may actually get up close to 70 on Christmas day. Is that not nuts or what?
Now 70 deg sounds like fishing weather.

Mick

Although it was gone in a flash, the OKC snow "storm" set a record for the date...1.6", besting the previous record of a whopping 1" set in 1895. Take that all you northern snow fiends!

Rob

Back