SN SN HELP

K Wyman

Enthusiast
Hello all;
I’ve taken the storm spotter class with NWS, my question is, I’d like to get in contact with a person from SN to enable my storm report capabilities, my device will not load the required “course” which is exactly what I learned from NWS, feels pointless to have to take the exam over again, could someone point me in the right direction with an email to the person in charge??

7A5B22D9-C2F2-43C1-9FDC-7656AD552EA0.png

I can't think of any NWS course that has an exam at the end requiring you to pass in order to get your certificate (and many don't even do certificates anymore.)

Just take the test :)

Hello all;
I’ve taken the storm spotter class with NWS, my question is, I’d like to get in contact with a person from SN to enable my storm report capabilities, my device will not load the required “course” which is exactly what I learned from NWS, feels pointless to have to take the exam over again, could someone point me in the right direction with an email to the person in charge??

Hi, thanks for the question. Our agreement with the NWS requires that members of our network take the training and pass our quiz, there is no shortcut around it. Even NWS meteorologists that are members of SN need to take our training to report via our system. Thanks!

Back