SLS DVD

Shane Adams

I was wondering if anyone's heard anything on the SLS DVD project that was supposed to go towards the Red Cross? I just realized it's been three weeks since the conference and I haven't heard anything about it.

I was wondering if anyone's heard anything on the SLS DVD project that was supposed to go towards the Red Cross? I just realized it's been three weeks since the conference and I haven't heard anything about it.

Jim LaDue and I both had conflicting travel schedules since the SLS conference and only this week have been able to get together to follow through with this. We met with a DVD duplication house today, and will be getting quotes from them early next week. We will then decide the price based on "interest" and the number of DVDs we will produce. We also have to clean up a few parts of the production before we duplicate. We should be posting information about this in the next 2-3 weeks.

For the folks in and near Norman OK, we will also probably have an encore showing of the DVD "The Storms of 2004" at NSSL or OU in November, complete with a popcorn machine. I'll let everyone know soon.

greg

Thanks for the swift reply Greg, look forward to seeing it!!!!!

Saw this video...it was AWESOME! Folks should cough up the bucks and ORDER it! Definately a MUST HAVE.....Going to a great cause.

Back