ROCKY'S CHASER PARTY CANCELLED

Most unfortunately due to the impacts of this winter storm, largely because of travel concerns.. my get together slated for Saturday at 1pm has to be cancelled. Roads are a mess up here in Piedmont and probably won't be much better by tomorrow. Our concerns regarding safety issues in getting here plus I'm sure many of you dealing with power outages, cleaning up the mess from this icy mess may preclude you from making the trip up here. So, it's best we cancel on this one.

However, I still may be up for a few of us getting together at some place, maybe in Norman, if not tomorrow.. maybe Sunday afternoon around 3pm or so. I was thinking perhaps Coaches (??) I'm up for ideas. Sunday may actually work as by that time, roads should be back close to normal and I should have no problem making it down there and it may be easier for some of the Norman clan to stop by. If not.. I will try to make a valiant attempt at our main chaser party this spring.. with the first two Saturdays in May being the option.

If you have any questions or ideas.. please call me as my internet/power situations may prevent me from any updates.

cell: 405-226-2996
home: 405-373-5097

Hope we can get something going in Norman, if not see you soon, stay warm and stay safe.

Rocky&family

Back