SN Reset Password and I've been banned??

andylanterman

Enthusiast
Had to reinstall iOS on my phone and couldn't remember my password for SpotterNetwork. I send a reset link to my email and link the link. I use the temp password and it says that I am banned for low quality reports?? Kind of hard to put in low quality reports when I've not put any reports in quiet a while.

Please help!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Andy, that message means the system automatically locked your account due to multiple reports receiving at least three low quality grades. You should have received an email informing you of the action as well. We’ll review the reports and be in touch privately at your registered email address.

Hi Andy, that message means the system automatically locked your account due to multiple reports receiving at least three low quality grades. You should have received an email informing you of the action as well. We’ll review the reports and be in touch privately at your registered email address.

John,

Any update on this?

Thanks!

Just curious if there is any update to this? Been waiting and haven't heard anything.
Do I just need to go through the training again or what?

Andy

Back