President Bush - Storm Chaser

President Bush and first lady Laura Bush were moved to an armored vehicle on their ranch Friday when a tornado warning was issued in Central Texas, the White House said.

I read this and thought of the TIV. I guess you have to keep reading.
at first it looks like "Oh yea, it's safe to be in an armored vehicle in a tornado".

Heh...they will put him underground or fly him thousands of miles away in the event of a national security threat...a tornado? they just put him in an armored car, which is the WORST place to put ANYONE in the event of a tornado. Especially the President *go figure*.

Im sure youll be good up to lower end of F2 winds.. The armored car they speak of could have been a Limo or a regular APC maybe.. Either would be several tons with balistic glass.. Better than the TIV im sure..

Oh, And Mike.. Where the hell you been???.. good to see your alive :)

According to later reports, they drove him in the armored car to the tornado shelter, but he never went in the shelter.

One killed, 12 injured in the Texas tornadoes as of this point.

According to later reports, they drove him in the armored car to the tornado shelter, but he never went in the shelter.

One killed, 12 injured in the Texas tornadoes as of this point.

If you take the word "shelter" out of yuor post, it would make a much better report. After all, that is what the media does all the time. :rolleyes:

Personally, we should have all known what sort of tornadic insanity was going to transpire today when they "upgraded the tornado watch to a tornado warning"........I mean.......that says it all, right? Gotta love those Texas-sized tornado warnings..... :cool:

I read this and thought of the TIV. I guess you have to keep reading.
at first it looks like "Oh yea, it's safe to be in an armored vehicle in a tornado".

Now I don't care who you are - that's funny!!! :D

Just got in the house and been perusing the reports......I heard reports of the cells moving into Tarrant County but no formal reports filed online as of yet. Quite the day - it was good to see SPC were on the ball with 15% tornado and MOD out for the area by mid afternoon.

KL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back