Preferred Wiper Blades

Although they cost a little more, I have never been disappointed with the Valero or PIAA brands. They always last a long time for me and performance degradation is minimal during the life of the blade. I normally used Tire Rack in the past, but used Amazon the last time I ordered. You can actually look up the correct fitment for your vehicle on Tire Rack to get a feel for what you want, then purchase them on Amazon if they're cheaper or if you have an Amazon Prime membership with free 2 day shipping. Good luck!

Been using RainX Lattitudes for several years without problems. But I also keep applying RainX to my windshield often. There's a lot of products like RainX that claim to last longer but I prefer applying it when I wash the van. Big reason people tell me they don't use RainX is its haziness after applying. I apply it before I wash the van and I don't have any haze problems.

Big reason people tell me they don't use RainX is its haziness after applying. I apply it before I wash the van and I don't have any haze problems.

Anyone who complains that RainX leaves a hazy coating after application demonstrates that they don't read directors or can't follow them. The bottle clearly says you need to buff out the stuff after applying. Works like a dream if you actually follow directions. IMAGINE THAT!

JR Hehnly made a good idea/point to me - buy the blades off amazon, and put them on 6 month auto purchase. You will get new blades every 6 months at a reduced price, and won't have wiper issues. That's what I've done as well.
Great idea @Ben! Checking into this today. Rain-X rocks as a supplement to Aquapel that I have applied by my oil change guy during the winter.

I have the RainX wipers on my Titan. I'll be changing them out before we head into winter, but they seemed to do well during the previous winter and spring. It was nice not having to deal with the wipers lifting like they were notorious for doing on my old Suburban. I'm not sure yet if I'll stick with them, try another brand, or go OEM.

Back