Posting tools icon bar missing

Ummm, when I go to post a new post, all the little icons for video, images, quotes, fonts, font colors, and all the other miscellaneous icons when you reply to a post or create a new thread are nowhere to be found.

Tried it firefox, chrome and safari, all with the same results. Tried clearing browsing history, and closing browsers and re-opening. tried rebooting the computer. same issue.

2015-06-05_22-30-24.jpg

Might have a cache issue. I'm seeing them fine. Let us know if your problem persists and we'll investigate further. Thanks!

bizarre. i've done everything I can think of and I can't get it to come back up. I havent changed anything and i don't have AdBlock enabled.

MAC OS X 10.10.3
FireFox 38.0.1
Safari 8.0.5

Macbook Pro 2010 Model
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s
Boot ROM Version: MBP61.0057.B0F
SMC Version (system): 1.58f17
Hardware UUID: CFED5942-BD3A-5155-A0BC-A7B0DB822A51
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Rebuilding a couple caches on our end just to ensure it's not a service issue. We have been checking it out in chat and everyone in the room says they are able to see the icons. I'm unsure what to advise at this point.

In Preferences, is the "Use the Rich Text Editor" checked like in the attached photo? The fifth one up from the bottom.

View attachment 8521

That did the trick! Went it and the box wasn't checked. Checked the box, saved the changes, refreshed my browser in this thread and I have back it now! Thank God! I had just updated my flash player thinking that was the problem and it didn't work. was about to pull my hair out lol.

thanks Mark!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 8.45.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 8.45.35 AM.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 157
Good to hear and glad I could help. I got a laugh out of your tag alongs story from a couple of weeks back! I always enjoy that type of humor. :)

Back