Pocket PC Weather Software

Joey Ketcham

Well, I got me a new Dell Amix X50 Pocket PC today, the cool features is the WiFi on it that allows me to connect to wireless networks which could come in helpful for storm spotting... I'm looking for any weather software that I could install on it.. anyone know of any Pocket PC weather software that is worth having?

check the "Marketplace" forum

check the "Marketplace" forum

a search would help, as well.

Originally posted by jketcham
Well, I got me a new Dell Amix X50 Pocket PC today, the cool features is the WiFi on it that allows me to connect to wireless networks which could come in helpful for storm spotting... I'm looking for any weather software that I could install on it.. anyone know of any Pocket PC weather software that is worth having?

I was thinking about buying this last year but put it off. About that wifi thing is it free or do you pay some kind of charge? thanks!

hi, I run an IPAQ3950 and use Pocket Weather available from www.handango.com great advantage is it is configurable world wide . You can download a trial version which has a 30 day limit to see if you like it first.

Anyone worked with Pocket Weather? I just got a Treo 650 and am thinking about buying it but I wanted to know if there was something better out there.

Sadly, StormHawk is not available for PalmOS. :(

Those are the only options I've seen so far.

Back