NSCC BNVN Video Contest: Whose videos were they?

Good afternoon, everyone :)
Hey, I have a question. For all of you who attended the NSCC in Denver in February, I ask this: Whose videos were they? If anyone could please tell me who made the videos I would greatly appreciate it. The videos I am particuarly interested in are Videos #1, #4, and #5, but especially video #4. It was totally awesome and left me completley wowed :shock: .
I would like to know who made it and where I could get ahold of this video. Also, which video won? I stayed for the entire contest, but wound up going to bed shortly after that at 10:45 p.m. after I sleepily knocked a water glass off the table and broke it while reaching for a cookie... :oops: Anyway, just wanted to know who made which videos so I could see if I could order some copies! :) Thank ya.

Originally posted by Mark Farnik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mark Farnik)</div>
Good afternoon, everyone :)
The videos I am particuarly interested in are Videos #1, #4, and #5, but especially video #4. It was totally awesome and left me completley wowed :shock: .
I would like to know who made it and where I could get ahold of this video. Also, which video won? I stayed for the entire contest, but wound up going to bed shortly after that at 10:45 p.m. after I sleepily knocked a water glass off the table and broke it while reaching for a cookie... :oops: Anyway, just wanted to know who made which videos so I could see if I could order some copies! :) Thank ya.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Karen Rhoden

The #1 video which won the day was made by two good friends of mine:

Jason Politte - http://www.onthefront.ws/

and

Scott Blair - http://www.targetarea.net/

KR

The winning video produced by Scott Blair and myself was the video #4 you commented so highly about. We received much positive response about it and are very appreciative of the incredible feedback. It was great to hear that everybody enjoyed it. We really tried to capture the feel of chasing with the video montage, and I hope we succeeded.

All of the footage contained in that video montage can be found on our highlight video, Timeless Journey.

Thanks for the compliments. :D

Jason

Originally posted by Jason_Politte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jason_Politte)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen Rhoden
The #1 video which won the day was made by two good friends of mine:

KR

The winning video produced by Scott Blair and myself was the video #4 you commented so highly about. Jason[/b]

DOLT! That's what I get for not being there.....

KR

I'm not sure whose videos were in what order since I put everything in a random order on the tape that I gave to Scott Weberpal and Jeff Gammons to use for the contest.

The tape did not have any names on it, only numbers so that the crowd had to judge on content of the video, not the name of the person who put the video together.

When I get home on Sunday or Monday, I'll review all the video stuff and find out whose names were for what video, if I still have them.
Right now, I'm in Florida for more of the hurricane video stuff with Jeff Gammons and Jason Foster for the Punta Gorda block party
http://www.puntagordablockparty.org were their expecting 40,000+ people tomorrow. It should be a good chase season after tomorrow.

Doug

A big thank you to you all for answering my question! :p Scott and Jason, I will be placing an order shortly for Timeless Journey. :D :D I appreciate all the feedback from you all. Doug, I appreciate you taking the time to review the video. I imagine you are a pretty busy man! :)
I look forward to seeing who made the rest of the videos. Ciao for now!

Back