New Stormtrack T-Shirt?

It occurred to me a long time ago that Stormtrack doesn't offer a t-shirt anymore, which I thought was kind of a shame.

Has anyone thought about coming up with a new design for a new "Official" Stormtrack tee? It would be nice to have something distinctive that might enable us to quickly spot some of our brothers or sisters in the field.

Maybe we could have a contest for the best design, with the winner getting a free 5-day storm chase tour?;)

Just another idea.

John Hudson
VE4 JTH

I have one that could read...

STORMTRACK...serving chasers since 1977...and everyone else since 2008

stormtrack.jpg

hey, mike d, love the light bar!!! add a football helmet and a whimpering spouse that says "we're too close" and i'll take 20...ha ha
seriously, t-shirts would be a great idea.....

jason, i also like your comment....

good job guys!!!

Dear Chasers

All great ideas but I believe that a organization such as this needs a more Proffessional look to it Remember we watch out for the public as well as for each other. I haven't thought of a design but I will tinker with it the next few days and let you all know something soon.

"MyFoxDFW.Com"

"It's Weather you'll only see on FOX 4"

Shawn C.

Fox 4-Warn StormTracker

I got an Idea why don'tcha put one of them swerrlly things on it.I think you called it a ternada. Just Kidding. I chase in the midwest but got sidelined by a surprise heart attack over christmas . I'll have to to stay on the porch.

Melissa

Cool idea if approved by S.T. This would right up my Tornado Allley. (boooo!)

If this does become organized, maybe a cut off date for submissions as well as a category the design should be in. Example: Humorous image? A slogan only? Serious (non humorous image) with the storm track logo. Whatever is decided on by the masses that would sell the most shirts. Maybe part of the proceeds to go towards a 2009 storm relief chosen at the the end of the season.

Back