New England/Northeast spotters and chasers

Anyone chase eastern pa on Tuesday? An ef-1 tornado was confirmed. Some places had golfball sized hail. There were a number of tornado warnings.

Other than pa the northeast usa has been pretty bad for severe weather so far this season. I'm wondering about tomorrow, ie NC, Va area.

Here is a strong to severe thunderstorm near Greene, N.Y. yesterday. No severe reports in immediate area but farther to the east in like the next county.

Attachments

• 20150714_155635.jpg
    20150714_155635.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 111
This was taken when they had those 3 tornadoes in pa, one severely damaging a school.

Attachments

• severe previous tornado warned storm pa2 exit 174 off of rt 80.jpg
    severe previous tornado warned storm pa2 exit 174 off of rt 80.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 115
I chase in New England. Mostly in Connecticut and Mass. I have a few golden viewing spots that I've recorded many cloud to ground strikes from but I tend to stick around NW CT and Berkshire county MA.
This is video from my most recent trip up into MA.

If you guys want to see some descent video in the eastern and northeast usa of storm you can check out http://www.dailymotion.com/ckaskey I'm finding it hard to see anything online ie youtube, dailymotion of any quality and most of the time people have no idea what they are taking and or taking stuff with a bad quality cell phone.

I do storm spotting for the Vermont and New York area. I give updates on weather situations every day, so if you ever wanna see the latest reports, you can always quote me or shoot me a message!

Back