Mid-Atlantic ChaserCon October 27, 2018 Richmond, VA

Bill Hark

EF5
The first Mid-Atlantic ChaserCon will be held at the Science Museum of Virginia on Saturday, October 27, 2018. This exciting event is focused on severe weather and storm chasing in the Mid-Atlantic area, and there is a impressive list of speakers including Zach Daniel, WTVR - 6 chief meteorologist, David Hoadley who is recognized as the first storm chaser, Kathryn Prociv, producer and meteorologist who has been with the Weather Channel, meteorologists with the local National Weather Service office, representatives of Capital Weather Gang, Brent Watts, meteorologist with WDBJ 7 and local storm chasers. For more information including registration and hotel discount, see this web site. Registrations must be in advance as there will be no walk-ups. Over half the tickets have already been sold (as of 9/23/18) and it is expected to sell out.

https://midatlanticchasercon.com/

Man, I wish this could've happened when I was living in southern Maryland in 2017. Would've loved to attend and give a presentation on the difficulties of chasing the mid-atlantic region, lol.

Pretty cool to have something like this for us east coast chasers. But unfortunately still a bit too much of a hike for me to attend from the Philadelphia area...

There are folks from the Philadelphia area going. Maybe you can hitch a ride?

Back