Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to appear in 'Sharknado 3'

Steve Miller

Owner Emeritus
Staff member
Supporter
Mavericks owner and Shark Tank co-star Mark Cuban and political commentator/author Ann Coulter have joined the cast of the TV movie Sharknado 3, which is scheduled to premiere in July. Cuban will play the President of the United States, while Coulter will portray his Vice President.
The casting news was announced Monday by Syfy and The Asylum.

Previously disclosed cameos for the next installment in the franchise include Bo Derek as May, the mother of April, played byTara Reid; Jerry Springer as Mr. White, a manic tourist; *NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard; and Chris Jericho as Bruce the roller coaster ride operator.

Also joining the cast of Sharknado 3 will be Ryan Newman, who will play April and Fin's daughter Claudia Sheperd, with Jack Griffo portraying Claudia's friend, Billy.

Read more

This is getting out of hand. There really is not much to say about this. What a cast! What I remember about the Syfy Channel is the Twilight Zone, and Scare Tactics.

The critics thought Twister was bad? At least everything was well thought out and planned with that movie. I really thought this was a joke. But after clicking read more it took me to the site confirming that it was a reality. It can only get better from here in movie land I hope.

Who enjoys the Sharknado movies? Show of hands...

I do. Why? Because they are so awful that they are funny. I appreciate the bad acting and super cheesiness being overdone in the films, especially the second one. I also found the abundance of cameos to add a bit more comedy to the film. But that is my opinion, and can't wait to see how bad/funny the third one is.

Back