Live Web Streams

I have a few live TV streams that are still up. I'd suggest using VideoLAN to use these, I have trouble with Windows Media Player. As far as I know, all New Orleans TV stations have shut down. Some of the stations have moved to other areas and/ or are broadcasting someone else's coverage.

WKRG CBS: mms://wmbcast.mgeneral.speedera.net/wmbcast.mgeneral/wmbcast_mgeneral_aug262005_1435_95518

WDSU/ WAPT (channels have merged):
http://mfile.akamai.com/12912/live/reflector:38843.asx

I have more but they are currently down. I'll update this list if they return.

That stream doesn't work for me. What are you playing it in?

Also, I had to change my e-mail on here and now it says I'm disabled. I went to the URL that was sent in the e-mail but that didn't fix it. Can a MOD please change Chris Carlson to active again? Thanks.

Moderator: Chris Carlson has been reactivated

Yeah I was just about to post that. Paradecam is going a bit crazy. Not sure what all the action is but seems to be picking up. Looking at weathertap animated radar shows heavier squalls beginning to move into the downtown area.

A very, very bright white light is flashing in the background that wasn't just a few minutes ago.
To me, its just that the wind is now blowing the leaves around on the tree enough to have it where that street lamp shines through the gaps in the tree leaves, and that light is overexposing the camera.....and add to the mix the drops of rain on the camera lens and you get some spooky effects, :wink:

A very, very bright white light is flashing in the background that wasn't just a few minutes ago.
To me, its just that the wind is now blowing the leaves around on the tree enough to have it where that street lamp shines through the gaps in the tree leaves, and that light is overexposing the camera.....and add to the mix the drops of rain on the camera lens and you get some spooky effects, :wink:

No, trust me, I know what you're talking about but what was on earilier was a power line for sure. People on other forums agreed.

Cool, I missed that then. Will be more to come then I would say before the power is lost?

Back