Live Streaming Options?

I miss the "golden" days of live streaming. There were several good companies to choose from. Some are still around, some aren't. Severe Studios is still in business while ChaserTV fell off after WDT's termination of their involvement. Obviously TVN Weather closed down last year in a rather sudden move. YouTube Live or Facebook Live are two platforms, but they don't offer GPS support on a map.

So... what options are out there now? Not just a live streaming service, but a way to display your location on a graphical interface. Live streaming still offers a benefit to local National Weather Service offices and local broadcast media. I can attest to that from last May. A live video of an event will always garner more of a reaction than a radar image from the general public.

Haven't really streamed since the inception of CTV which I was lucky to be a part of that. But decided to go ahead and stream this year and went With Severe Studios. Plans were certainly more expensive but the bandwidth is there and testing was seamless.

Why aren't you looking at www.tracknwatch.com who have 1 second tracking updates and even automatically record your streams which you can download later. Weather overlays, tracking marker auto locator the list goes on. Im not sure if anything else compares.

Back