Last Named System? Version 2.0

Last Named System of 2005

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here were the results of a similar poll a month ago...15% have already been proven incorrect with another 17% about to join them.

Last Named System of 2005:
Tammy 15% [ 7 ]
Vince 17% [ 8 ]
Wilma 17% [ 8 ]
Alpha 13% [ 6 ]
Beta 15% [ 7 ]
Gamma 8% [ 4 ]
Delta 2% [ 1 ]
Epsilon+ 10% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 46

What do yall think now? Alpha's looking much more attainable at this point...but I'm still thinking we'll make it to at least 'Delta' maybe further.

I would likely be leaning more towards Alpha, and that's as far as I would go. I just don't see how they can keep developing, as the good conditions for development are becoming slimmer and slimmer, and time passes, and we get further away from the peak of the season. We may make it further than that, but something tells me we will not.

My brain definitely thinks about Alpha or Beta as the final storm, but I just have some strange gut feeling that, now we are all watching it to hit that first historic Greek storm, Nature will take us to Wilma... look at us, point, and like the bully kid on the Simpsons, say.

Ha-ha!

Otherwise I'll go buy some feta cheese to celebrate, or maybe a gyro. Is that greek?

I'll go with Wilma...don't know why. I guess Alpha just seems a bit odd for a tropical cyclone name:)

Pat

My brain definitely thinks about Alpha or Beta as the final storm, but I just have some strange gut feeling that, now we are all watching it to hit that first historic Greek storm, Nature will take us to Wilma... look at us, point, and like the bully kid on the Simpsons, say.

Ha-ha!

Otherwise I'll go buy some feta cheese to celebrate, or maybe a gyro. Is that greek?

Gyros.. my all-time favorite food, definetly Greek. I went with Gamma.. late season spurt I guess.

Back