Laptop/Camera Mount Combo?

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Laptop/Video Camera Mount Combo that is out there or if I can easily make one my self? Thanks for any sugestions that any of you pass along.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Laptop/Video Camera Mount Combo that is out there or if I can easily make one my self? Thanks for any sugestions that any of you pass along.
[/b]

Check out RAM Mounts ... You can find them either on the RAM website, or at GPS City. You may have to do a minor modification, but I use a RAM mount for my laptop/camcorder combo mount.

On a quasi-related thought: How about a standalone camcorder mount, like the suction mounts for the windshield...where does one find those? I did a quick ePay search and didn't find anything.

Is that suction cup mount that stable? Doesn't look like it.
[/b]

If you have a small camcorder, it works great. I used it all last year. I rigged up something different this year that can hold a larger camera.

Is that suction cup mount that stable? Doesn't look like it.
[/b]
it actually is pretty stable. it even held great through a wreck!..its not only not ever come down but not even nearly! but its all dependant on cam size i guess. i am using a sony handycam mini/dv and a older panasonic mini/dv.. they are both not small by todays newer models. i cant remember if i bought it extra but i also got a clamp mount too and it clamps to the window and works awesome. the only frustrating thing is just getting it set up looking the right direction but if you use it frequently it gets much easier.

Here is a link where I bought my Laptop Mount and a windshield suction cup mount for my camera. Had to do some minor mod for the camera but the suction cup mounts are awesome.

www.custommounts.com

Back