JVC Everio MG155U - 30GB Hard Disk Digital Camcorder ( Very Compact ) 32X Optical !!

I have a VERY!!!! Nice ( used about 5 times ) JVC Everio GZ MG155U, 30GB Hard Disk Digital Video Camcorder, it is very small and lightweight, and has absolutely amazing picture quality. Very easy menu and features, digital still picture recording as well, Dobly Digital Stereo sound, 32X Optical, you can zoom in to over half a mile away and fill the frame.

I am selling this ONLY because I am upgrading to a larger format professional camcorder.

Included: Camcorder, Battery, Remote, Charging / USB PC Dock, USB Cord, Charging Cable, Manuals, Case, Straps, etc.

Paid $549.99 + Tax, for just the camera, the case was an additional $50 + Tax.

I am asking $200 Cash, and willing to entertain cash offers, or trade offers / Trade+Cash

Photos: IMG_20120511_135343.jpgIMG_20120511_135059.jpgIMG_20120511_135114.jpg

I am willing to ship, or meet face to face, I will not accept paypal, I got shafted a couple years ago by them, I accept Face to Face cash, Money Order, or MoneyPak ( easiest )

Email me at [email protected] if interested, or you can text my cell at 214.574.6034 ( no calls please )

Do not buy from him, I sent him money via moneypak for his Asus tablet, and he said he broke it and is refusing to refund my money! Don't risk it.

Back