Hurricane DVD Close Out

Doug_Kiesling

This is a December Hurricane DVD Close Out Special.

Yes, I'm moving out the rest of the old Hurricane DVD merch to make room for the new DVD to be released next year that will be a mix of all the hurricanes of 2005 and the 2006 tropical storm events. I only have a limited number of the 2004 dvds left and when they are gone, there gone forever.

What is the special? From December 16th through December 31st, I will only be selling the DVD's as 3 disk set to clear out the remaining inventory. Were currently working on the next generation of the Hurricane DVD's from 2004, 2005 and 2006 with Ernesto and Alberto and need to make space for the new merchandise in a month.

What is the 3 disk set? Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Charley and Septembers Fury three disk special that sold for $48.00 is now on sale for $29.50 including shipping via priority mail to USA customers. For International Customers the price is $35.00 for the set with International with Priority Mail postage.

There are 2 different versions of the Hurricane Katrina and Four Hurricanes and 45 Days from 2004.

What is the difference? Hurricane Charley, we made two different DVD productions.

The original DVD is the clean version where you won't hear any foul language. The Directors Cut which was a special production for the people of Punta Gorda and had the language added back in along with extended before and after the storm footage. This is the version that I produced that won the Miami International Independent Film Festival for Audience Choice of Best Documentary.

Both are great DVD productions but one you can show in church or schools while the other, is not suitable for younger audiences or those offended by foul language.

Make sure you know which version you will be ordering as this is a close out special. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Go to http://www.nolakatrinadvd.com/store.html to order the dvd while they last.

Back